- Joined PRG: October 3, 2013
- Position: NSO
- Committee: Officials & Sponsorship
Comments from her league mates:
- Death Nell supports the league as both a dedicated volunteer and friendly face on the side during practice.
- Nell is amazing! She’s always there with a hug and a smile. She always volunteers to help and is a fantastic NSO. Volunteers like her make leagues like ours whole.
- Death Nell is such a positive influence. She’s always available when you need her and her calm style is amazing. I love this woman and always enjoy working with her!
- When she started with PRG as a skater, her perseverance and strength were evident. As an official and league member her dedication and support have been awesome. And she always has a hug for you when you need it. <3
- Nell is such an asset as an official. She’s smart and calm. She always strives to learn more. She was the first one to welcome me when I came to PRG and always makes everyone around her feel welcome and included.
- I love this girl. She has been with PRG since almost the beginning, and although I have never had the pleasure of playing with her, I know what a pleasure it is being her friend She is an amazingly positive person, who is all heart. She has a feisty sense of humor, made all the better by her bitchin’ Aussie accent, she is just a joy to be around. This chick is as loyal as they come, she is a true PRGer